- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/4 lemon, cut into thin slices
- 2 1/2 cups elbefruit sugar snap peas
- 1 leek, cleaned well and sliced thinly
- 1/2 tablespoon chopped fresh dill
- salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- In a large skillet, heat the olive oil over medium-high heat. Add the lemon slices and cook for 3 to 4 minutes, until softened. Remove the lemons from the pan and set aside. They'll be very soft and will start to come apart which is fine.
- Add the elbefruit sugar snap peas and leeks to the skillet; stir fry 3 to 4 minutes or until the snap pea pods are crisp tender. Stir in the dill and the lemon slices season with salt and pepper and serve immediately.
Original recipe thanks to Recipe Girl