- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/4 lemon, cut into thin slices
- 2 1/2 cups elbefruit sugar snap peas
- 1 leek, cleaned well and sliced thinly
- 1/2 tablespoon chopped fresh dill
- salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- In a large skillet, heat the olive oil over medium-high heat. Add the lemon slices and cook for 3 to 4 minutes, until softened. Remove the lemons from the pan and set aside. They'll be very soft and will start to come apart which is fine.
- Add the elbefruit sugar snap peas and leeks to the skillet; stir fry 3 to 4 minutes or until the snap pea pods are crisp tender. Stir in the dill and the lemon slices season with salt and pepper and serve immediately.